Sunday 18 September 2016

It's our birthday!

Hey Guys, It's been a year that I've been writing this blog now and I would like to use this opportunity to thank everybody who encouraged me with this effort, helped me better the concept and those who shared their recipes to be put on this platform. My mum has always supported this venture and continues to do so by occasionally standardising recipes for us, when I'm busy with other things. Also, a big thank you to those who didn't take me seriously, which helped me push myself to do better. That's important too!

So, how are we going to celebrate?

Over the next months, we're going to be comparing Maharashtrian or Indian recipes with similar ones from around the globe.

I find that with lifestyles becoming busier, our cuisines are becoming convenience oriented. Traditional and time intensive recipes are soon being replaced by goodies from the store. So I think this will be a fun experiment to revive recipes from around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment